BMO Bank of Montreal Opens New Branch in Downtown Toronto-Open Seven Days a Week
- New BMO branch represents a $1.2 million investment in the community
- Offering customers extended banking hours, including Saturdays and Sundays
- 'Making Money Make Sense' in seven different languages
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Nov. 30, 2012) - BMO Bank of Montreal today announced the opening of its new full-service banking branch located in downtown Toronto at 382 Yonge Street.
The new branch offers customers extended banking hours seven days a week, and is designed to provide a great banking experience through a variety of financial services and conveniences, including:
- Two ATMs;
- Services provided in seven different languages;
- Access to commercial account and deposit services - including a 24 hour depository for small business after-hours use; and
- Barrier-free access.
Located on the ground level of Canada's tallest and largest residential building, the new BMO branch at Yonge & Gerrard serves a growing residential and business community in downtown Toronto.
"The Yonge & Gerrard community offers an eclectic mix of retail stores, restaurants and entertainment which attract a myriad of cultures and people. Our team is proud to offer services in a variety of languages to meet the growing needs of the community," said Iqbal Haer, Branch Manager, BMO Bank of Montreal.
Mr. Haer added, "In light of the recent changes to TFSA contribution limits announced by the Federal Government, we encourage new and existing customers to come in and get clarity on what's new and learn how TFSAs can help them meet their overall savings and investing goals."
In celebration of the branch opening, customers who open a new BMO AIR MILES bank account before January 12, 2013 get 1,500 bonus AIR MILES reward miles.
Hours of operation for BMO's Yonge & Gerrard branch are:
- 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday to Wednesday;
- 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Thursday and Friday;
- 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Saturday; and
- 12:00 noon to 4:00 p.m. Sunday.
The grand opening celebration will take place Spring 2013.
About BMO Financial Group
Established in 1817 as Bank of Montreal, BMO Financial Group is a highly-diversified North American financial services organization. With total assets of $542 billion as at July 31, 2012, and more than 46,000 employees, BMO Financial Group provides a broad range of retail banking, wealth management and investment banking products and solutions.
Jessica Park, Toronto
Erin Marranca, Toronto