BMO Bank of Montreal Opens New Park Royal Branch in West Vancouver
- New BMO branch represents a $1.8 million investment into the community
- Offering customers extended banking hours, seven days a week
- Expanded wealth management services with opening of BMO Harris Private Banking and BMO Nesbitt Burns offices
- 'Making Money Make Sense' in seven different languages
WEST VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - June 25, 2012) - BMO Bank of Montreal today announced the opening of its newly relocated full-service banking branch in West Vancouver at 913 Park Royal Mall South.
The larger, open-concept branch offers customers extended banking hours, seven days a week. It is designed to provide a great banking experience through a broad variety of financial services and conveniences, including:
- Expanded wealth management services including a BMO Financial Planner, BMO Harris Private Banking and BMO Nesbitt Burns;
- Services provided in seven languages;
- Access to commercial account and deposit services;
- Access to small business bankers;
- Three ATMs; and
- Barrier-free access.
"We are thrilled to be opening the doors to our new location in Park Royal South," said Sheila Kerr, Branch Manager, BMO Bank of Montreal. "We encourage new and existing members of the community to come in and speak with our team about their banking needs."
"Greater Vancouver's economy is cooling somewhat, but continues to outperform the rest of B.C.," said Robert Kavcic, Economist, BMO Capital Markets. "Population growth, while slowing, is still well above the national and provincial averages, amid strong international immigration. Plus, the housing market has moderated, with sales and price growth cooling from the highs set in early 2011."
BMO's newly relocated Park Royal branch extended hours of operation are:
- 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday to Wednesday;
- 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Thursday and Friday;
- 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Saturday; and
- Noon to 4:00 p.m. Sunday.
The grand opening celebration will take place on August 18, 2012.
About BMO Financial Group
Established in 1817 as Bank of Montreal, BMO Financial Group is a highly-diversified North American financial services organization. With total assets of $525 billion as at April 30, 2012, and more than 46,000 employees, BMO Financial Group provides a broad range of retail banking, wealth management and investment banking products and solutions.
Laurie Grant, Vancouver
Veronica Bart, Toronto