BMO Banks on Impressive Growth in Vaughan With New Branch to Serve the Community
- 'Making Money Make Sense' in three different languages: English, Italian and Spanish
- According to BMO Capital Markets the City of Vaughan is among the fastest growing municipalities in Canada
- New BMO branch represents a $1.5 million investment
VAUGHAN, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - June 25, 2011) - BMO Bank of Montreal has opened a new full-service banking branch in the City of Vaughan at 30 Famous Avenue, unit 139 A, located at Highway 7 and Weston Road.
"Vaughan is an attractive location for businesses starting or relocating in Ontario," said Robert Kavcic, Economist, BMO Capital Markets. "Vaughan boasts a below-average unemployment rate and is among Canada's fastest growing municipalities, with its population nearly doubling in the past fifteen years."
"We are excited to be opening our doors in this rapidly expanding community," said Marisa Genua, Branch Manager, BMO Bank of Montreal. "We encourage new and existing customers to come in and speak with our team about their financial needs, including our commercial banking services. For instance, BMO SmartSteps for Business is a unique tool designed specifically for owners of small and medium-sized business and provides tools and advice to make their business banking more efficient and ultimately boost productivity."
The new BMO branch represents a $1.5 million investment in the City of Vaughan and is designed to create a welcoming and comfortable banking experience. The open-concept branch is outfitted with the latest banking conveniences including Vaughan's first BMO coin counting machine - available free of charge.
Customers can also expect:
- Services provided in three different languages: English, Italian and Spanish;
- Access to commercial account and deposit services;
- Two Instabank automated banking machines (ABMs);
- Free coin counting machine;
- Free parking for BMO customers; and
- Barrier-free access.
"To celebrate the opening of our new branch, we are happy to offer the first 50 customers who invest $10,000 into a one to five year Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) a complimentary $100 towards their principal investment," added Ms. Genua.
BMO's new Highway 7 & Weston Road branch's hours of operation are:
- 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Wednesday;
- 9:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Thursday and Friday; and
- 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Saturday.
The grand opening celebration will take place on August 27, 2011.
Rachael McKay, Toronto