MEDIA ADVISORY: BMO Launches 2nd Edition of the BMO Blue Book
Report combines expertise from BMO's Economists with on-the-ground anecdotal information from BMO's Commercial Bankers
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Feb. 15, 2012) - BMO Financial Group will host a media conference call for the launch of the new edition of the BMO Blue Book. The BMO Blue Book, published jointly twice a year by BMO Capital Markets Economics and BMO Commercial Banking, combines the expertise of BMO's economists with anecdotal information on current business conditions from BMO's commercial bankers. The BMO Blue Book features a report for Canada, each province and the Greater Toronto Area.
"Just as the Federal Reserve's Beige Book has become a valuable resource in communities across the U.S., our Blue Book is designed to help Canadian businesses understand their local environments better," said Douglas Porter, Deputy Chief Economist, BMO Capital Markets.
What: Launch of the 2nd Edition of the BMO Blue Book
- Douglas Porter, Deputy Chief Economist, BMO Capital Markets
- Gail Cocker, SVP, Commercial & Treasury Management, BMO Financial Group
- Derral Moriyama, SVP, Commercial Banking, Greater Vancouver
- Bill Hogg, VP, Commercial Banking, Alberta & NWT
- Mike Darling, VP, Saskatchewan
- Ron Collins, Commercial Banking Area Manager, Manitoba
- Susan Brown, SVP, Ontario Regional Division
- Mike Bonner, VP, Commercial Banking, Greater Toronto Area
- Victor Pellegrino, VP, Commercial Banking, Greater Montreal
- John Duff, Commercial Banking Area Manager, New Brunswick/P.E.I.
- Laura Charlton, VP, Nova Scotia
- Jim Fallon, VP, Newfoundland & Labrador
When: Thursday, February 16, 2012 at 11 a.m. ET
Participant dial-in number: 416-340-2217/1-866-696-5910
Participant passcode: 1520087
To confirm your attendance or if you have any questions,
Peter Scott or Paul Cunliffe