Media Advisory: BMO Capital Markets Hosts 12th Annual Back to School Investor Education Conference
- Media are invited to attend this annual event showcasing a number of leading companies in the for-profit education industry
- Multiple panel discussions on a number of wide ranging topics including technology in the classroom, the impact of social media, educational disruptors and a legislative, political and regulatory update
NEW YORK, NEW YORK--(Marketwire - Aug. 30, 2012) - BMO Capital Markets, the investment and corporate banking arm of BMO Financial Group (NYSE:BMO)(TSX:BMO), will hold its 12th annual Back to School Investor Education Conference on September 13, 2012 at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City.
Jeffrey Silber, Senior Equity Research Analyst, BMO Capital Markets will host the conference, which showcases leading companies in the for-profit education industry and will attract the industry's leading institutional investors and specialists.
"A record number of representatives from nearly 60 public and private education companies are scheduled to present at this year's conference, which has become a must-attend event for the industry," said Mr. Silber.
Presentations and panel discussions will focus on the following key themes:
- Addressing the Student Value Proposition
- Disruption Models in Higher Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Evolution of K-12 Educational Solutions
- Global Education Industry Trends
- Innovations in K-12
- Legislative, Political and Regulatory Trends
- Social Media and Education
- Triumphs and Pitfalls of Investing in the Education Industry
Media interested in attending the conference in person, listening to the live webcast and/or scheduling an interview, are asked to call Martha McInnis at 212.702.1992 or Martha.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presentations of public companies will be webcast live and archived on the conference homepage on the BMO Capital Markets website.
About BMO Capital Markets
BMO Capital Markets is a leading, full-service North American financial services provider, with 2,200 employees operating in 29 offices worldwide, including 16 in North America and offering corporate, institutional and government clients access to a complete range of investment and corporate banking products and services. BMO Capital Markets is a member of BMO Financial Group, one of the largest diversified financial services providers in North America with total assets of $542 billion and more than 46,000 employees as at July 31, 2012.
For media inquires, please contact:
Martha McInnis, New York