TORONTO, May 25, 2020 /CNW/ - BMO Financial Group today introduced new online resource hubs for Canadian personal, business and wealth management clients. The hubs will contain specialized content and resources to help Canadians navigate COVID-19 and better position them for long-term growth.
"We are committed to helping customers make real financial progress both in challenging times and when we turn the corner on COVID-19," said Ernie Johannson, Group Head, North American Personal and Business Banking, BMO Bank of Montreal. "These new online hubs provide consumers and business owners with access to our best in class expertise through timely, relevant financial advice and resources, at their convenience."
BMO experts across our lines of businesses will be contributing articles, videos, podcasts and reports to the online hubs with a focus on the following:
- Financial support: Canadian individuals, families and businesses can tap into expert advice, tips and information on financial relief programs introduced by BMO as well as those introduced jointly with third parties to support business continuity
- Women entrepreneurs: Tailored content for women entrepreneurs looking at topics from money management to business best practices and well-being
- Business resiliency: Resources on how businesses can weather challenges and pivot their operations for long-term growth
- Investor insights: Insights, viewpoints and tips on a variety of topics related to planning, building and managing your wealth during this challenging time and in the future
- Economic Perspectives: Diverse perspectives on the economic and social impacts of the pandemic that provide context and accurate, relevant and actionable information
"As we navigate this new reality, advice has never been so critical for our clients," said Joanna Rotenberg, Group Head, BMO Wealth Management. "We are committed to listening to our clients and continuing to provide tailored advice virtually to ensure they have all the expertise and information when they need it most."
In the coming months, the hubs will continue to expand to capture relevant and industry specific content on a regular basis – including Indigenous Banking, Agriculture, and Technology and Innovation.
In addition to the new content hubs being launched, BMO provides extensive cross-sector perspectives to help our commercial clients across the bank make informed decisions. To access up-to-the-minute updates, the BMO COVID-19 Insights podcast, weekly conference calls and roundtable discussions with industry leaders, visit: bmocm.com/COVID-19.
To access BMO's resource hub, visit: bmo.com/adviceyoucancounton.
About BMO Financial Group
Serving customers for 200 years and counting, BMO is a highly diversified financial services provider - the 8th largest bank, by assets, in North America. With total assets of $880 billion as of January 31, 2020, and a team of diverse and highly engaged employees, BMO provides a broad range of personal and commercial banking, wealth management and investment banking products and services to more than 12 million customers and conducts business through three operating groups: Personal and Commercial Banking, BMO Wealth Management and BMO Capital Markets.
SOURCE BMO Financial Group